Childcare and Community Centre offer a Holiday Club which operates during all school holidays catering for all schools.
The Holiday Club is managed by our Out of School Club Supervisor Louise, who plans a structured programme of activities.
The aim of this service is to provide child care for school children aged 4-11 years of age. We ask that you provide one healthy packed lunch for your child. All other meals and snacks are provided.
In using our service you as parents can feel secure in the knowledge that:
- All activities are overseen by fully qualified level 3 and above nursery nurses.
- All activities are planned to take into consideration the childrens ideas, points of view and opinions.
- All snacks given throughout the day are healthy and nutritious.
- Our wide range of resources include play equipment, art materials and indoor and outdoor sports equipment, all of which will create opportunities for your child to have fun.
- Staff ratios comply with all current legislation (1:8) with extra staff to give support when needed.
- We aim to organise regular trips during the school breaks.
- Arts & Crafts
- Table tennis
- Construction and much more
Planned Trips include:
- Swimming Baths
- Local Park
- Amusement parks such as Gulliver’s World
- Farm trips
- Lego Discovery Centre
- Cheshire Ice Cream Farm
Please download and complete the appropriate booking form and application form and return to Out of School Club or hand in at reception.
Holiday Club Trips
Trips are planned throughout the year.
Some trips will have an additional charge. We have limited places available so please book quickly to avoid disappointment.