Could you be our next volunteer trustee?
We are a thriving nursery and community centre. We provide affordable, non-profit childcare. We run community groups helping a variety of people: job seekers, people living with dementia, those socially isolated or with a mental health condition, etc.
We welcome trustees with any of the following relevant experience:
Marketing and Communications
• Commitment to the aims and ideals of Childcare and Community Centre.
• Willingness to devote the necessary time and effort – we meet for a minimum of 6 board meetings a year.
• Strategic vision.
• Good, independent thinking.
• Ability to think creatively
• Understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
• Friendly, kind nature.
To apply, please email CEO Sue Benson with a CV and brief cover letter stating your area of expertise: Early Years, Marketing and Communications, Business Development or Fundraising.